Thursday, April 13, 2006

Holy Week Meme

Lent is almost over and this Sunday is Palm Sunday already! I thought it would be fun to share what we do special to commemorate the Passion and Resurrection of Our Lord.

1. What do you do with your new blessed palm from Palm Sunday?
I give them to a brother to make into a cross.

2. What do you do with your old one from last year?
Put them behind pictures, duh!

3. What do you do during Holy Week in preparation for Good Friday?
I admit, I'm going to watch The Passion of the Christ today or on Good Friday.I'm also cleaning the house like hell since my God-parents are coming down on Saturday to be my sponsor(s) at my Confirmation. Last but not least, the Triduum. Can't forget the Triduum.

4. How do you commemorate Christ's Passion on Good Friday?
Fasting, going to Mass.

5. When do you color Easter eggs?
I don't.

6. When do you buy Easter candy?
Can't say I do that either.

7. What is the first thing you plan to do Easter morning?
Don't know. I will have gone to the Vigil, obviously, so I don't know what I'd be doing in the morning.

This was via Julie