Thursday, May 11, 2006

Sweet 16

Well folks, it's happened - today's my birthday and I've turned sixteen.

After being eleven and twelve and hating it beyond all knowing, it was a change to turn thirteen. But for some reason, I told myself that I'd be able to do practically anything if I could just make it to fifteen. Now to have meet that and turned sixteen is quite nice.

Plus this means, as plainly put forward in a short, previous post, that I'm getting a job which is very cool. I tried to get one when I was fifteen but I never had the slightest luck and that only increased my desire to turn sixteen.

So what I plan to do is to, in a minute or two, go to and serve at Mass. A little later, I plan to go on some errands with mom, and then get a couple of birthday calls until dinner time when we'll have something that I still haven't chosen.

Deo Gratias!