Monday, June 26, 2006

Lost

My aunts started watching Lost as soon as it came out and really liked it. Then my brother picked up on it and then I, seeing bits and pieces here and there, got interested too. When he and I pooled a bit of funds and finally bought the first season on DVD, I liked it too. I don't have any funky theories to offer or anything, but just a funny little anecdote.

When I had watched most of the first season, I wrote to my aunts giving them my reaction and (simple) thoughts. I noted to them that Emilie de Ravin was incredibly cute and that her Australian accent elaborated greatly on that.

When mom and dad got interested in the show, one of the first things I heard dad comment on the show was that, well, Emilie de Ravin was incredibly cute and that her Australian accent only added to that. :-\