Saturday, August 05, 2006

Book Meme

1. One book that changed your life: I don't and never have looked to a book to change my life.

2. One book that you have read more than once: There's no easy way to say this...

3. One book you'd want on a desert island: A good and long book about Church history and theology.

4. One book that made you laugh: Anything Dave Barry

5. One book that made you cry: The Myth of Hitler's Pope. Just stop and try and think of the pressure there was.

6. One book you wish would have been written: When I'm standing there looking at a library packed to the brim with books - thousands of pounds of books - I'm not exactly thinking "man, is this it? why didn't they ever write a book where this dude and chick fall in love?!"

7. One book you wish had never been written: There are a lot but I don't have any off the top of my head.

8. One book you are currently reading: The Story of the Church

9. One book you have been meaning to read: Triumph: The Power and Glory of the Catholic Church.

10. Tag some others: Jason, Julie, Zorak, and Danny