Tuesday, November 07, 2006

All Hallows Meme

Nobody tagged me, but I want to do it, so what the hell.

If you were invited to a Halloween/ All Saints Day Costume Party, which saint would you dress up as and why? (The Blessed Virgin Mary, the Mother of God, is not an option.)

St. Thomas More

Which saint or other person would accompany you to the party?

St. John Fisher?

What famous quote would help others identify you?

"I die the king's good servant, but God's first."

Describe your costume.

Wealthy, sixteenth century Tudor England. Jonathan Lee played Thomas Howard, the Duke of Norfolk in a play so it wouldn't be too hard to mock up a costume.

Which movie or film best depicts the life of this saint?

A Man for All Seasons

What is your favorite book written about this saint or that he or she has written?

I haven't read it, but I want to, and that was Thomas More's son-in-law biography of the saint.